Applied Engineering’s team of degreed electrical engineers and designers are capable of designing control and automation systems, “smart” fixtures for tooling and assembly, and vehicle-level electronics.
Many manufacturers struggle with circuit design or attempt to learn the right programming language for the project. Give Applied Engineering a call and have your product’s electrical needs analyzed by our team of engineering consultants.
Electrical Design Services
- Control/Automation systems
- PLC programming
- Control panel design
- ‘Smart’ fixtures for tooling and assembly
Electrical system layout
- Wire harness/cabling design & routing using Pro/Cabling
- Wire harness drawings & Bill of Materials using VeSys
- Electrical schematics
- Component selection and verification
Electronic controller design
- Functionality specifications
- Embedded programming including software testing and debugging
- CAN Bus, serial and RS232 communications protocols
- System integration
- Power electronics involving high power systems for hybrid vehicle applications
- Analog and digital circuit design for a variety of products
Let’s Get Started
Whether you’re located in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Fargo, Eau Claire, Sioux Falls or anywhere in between, Applied can help. Contact us for a free consultation to discuss your electrical design challenges, and see how we can improve your business.
Get a Free Consultation: