We utilize an agile software development process, which means we work in small iterations (or sprints), allowing you to be part of the process by providing us feedback throughout the entire design and development cycles.
Here’s how the process works:
- Give us a call to schedule a free requirements assessment meeting
- Identify problems and processes you’d like to streamline
- We then deliver a comprehensive proposal outlining the core functionality of your software application
- We begin designing and developing your software application through ongoing iterations based on your feedback
- User acceptance testing is conducted throughout the entire development cycle, allowing you and your users to see the software as it’s being developed
- We deliver on-site user training and technical documentation
- “Go Live” or implementation of your new software application
- After your “Go Live” date, we offer ongoing support, bug fixes and software enhancements, so you’re never without help
Contact Applied Engineering to receive a free consultation on your custom software solution.