Buy One, Get One 50% off on All Training Courses!
If you haven’t taken a training class with us, now is the perfect opportunity.
Now through August 30th, 2019, buy one training class and get one half off. This can be used for a secondary training class or if you have a second person that wants to attend the same class. Make note this is for training at one of our facilities only and some classes are excluded.
Please contact Applied Engineering to purchase today and register for training.
Do you have a backlog of quality and cost reduction projects?
Here’s how Applied can fit
In a recent project, Applied was asked to help manage projects with minimal oversight from the idea stage to implementation…
Click here to read why customers come to us to manage their projects.
Autodesk Fusion 360 Academy
The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. Fusion 360 Academy is a two-day event featuring live workshops, professional courses, and distinguished industry keynotes to help you traverse the future of design and manufacturing.
Don’t miss this opportunity to engage with the Fusion 360 community and experts to learn, teach, inspire, and make.
Improved Autodesk Account
Improvements help subscribers more efficiently find critical information, activate and access products, and manage users.
Key features & benefits:
- Autodesk Account home: Quickly find and act on critical information
- Download recently purchased products and latest product updates
- Get customized info based on your role (admin or user), including tour videos, new Autodesk Account features, and open support tickets
- Sign in to activate and access: Use your Autodesk ID to activate and access products
- Instant access by signing in anywhere, from any device
- Access to collaboration, rendering, and other benefits
- No need to track serial numbers
- A new view of user management: Manage easier with a more intuitive experience
- Manage users by-product or person
- Change user role in one click
- Get personalized user assignment emails
Click here to read more.
Now until October 25th, 2019, save 20% when you subscribe for 1 or 3 years for the latest Autodesk industry collections or for individual products – including AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, Revit, Inventor, 3ds Max, and more.
Subscribing to an industry collection is a great way to access your most essential Autodesk’ software and services in one package and enjoy significant savings when you need multiple software solutions.
Summer Flash Sale!
For a limited period, customers can get 20% off the SRP of 1-year subscriptions or 25% off the SRP of 3-year subscriptions to AutoCAD, Revit LT Suite, and AutoCAD LT. This offer is valid for new seats only.
Contact Us for more information, and to take advantage of these special offers.