Autodesk Simulation Mechanical, powered by Autodesk Nastran, provides a wide-range of accurate mechanical simulation to predict product performance, optimize designs, and validate product behavior before manufacturing. Autodesk Simulation Mechanical allows the user to leverage a highly accurate, industry-tested general purpose finite element solver to run comprehensive multi-physics simulations that are either built-in or seamlessly coupled with other Autodesk products. Supporting multi-CAD environments, Simulation Mechanical provides flexibility in simulating CAD models in various formats. Simulation Mechanical brings Finite Element Analysis to all designers, engineers and analysts to make great products.
Autodesk Simulation Mechanical offers:
• Industry-proven and trusted Autodesk Nastran solver for accurate and complex simulation
• Provides multi-physics simulation, such as thermal-electric structural, fluid-Structural, and the ability to simulate as-manufactured material properties for injection molded parts
• Integration with Autodesk’s portfolio of products, such as design, simulation, visualization and data management solutions
• Support for multi-CAD environments, providing flexibility in running mechanical simulation on a variety of models
• Easier setup of advanced simulations through standard engineering terminology and user-friendly tools
• Quick, easy CAD model preparation for higher quality meshes using SimStudio Tools
Interesting Specs on what Autodesk Simulation Mechanical has to benefit you:
Advanced and Accurate Simulation
• Autodesk Nastran, known for accurate and complex simulation, is the general purpose Finite Element Analysis solver that has been proven and trusted in the industry.
• Provides multi-physics simulation, such as thermal-electric structural, fluid-Structural, and the ability to simulate as-manufactured material properties for injection molded parts.
Autodesk Simulation Solution
• Validate and optimize designs before manufacturing—increasing efficiency, minimizing reliance on physical prototypes, and reducing costs.
• Tightly integrates with Autodesk’s portfolio of products, such as design, simulation, visualization and data management solutions.
Obtainable to all Designers, Engineers, and Analysts
• Supports multi-CAD environments, providing flexibility in running mechanical simulation on most imported models.
• Easy access to advanced simulation setup through standard engineering terminology, visual process guidance, and user-friendly tools and wizards that combine results when multiple physical effects interact.
• SimStudio Tools enables quick CAD model simplification, cleanup, and editing that can help any user save time on model preparation, improve mesh quality, and explore the impact of design changes more quickly. SimStudio Tools can import CAD data in a variety of native and neutral CAD formats, identify potential problems before they occur, and help you quickly remove excess detail.
Autodesk Simulation Mechanical Features:
Download the Newest Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2017 Brochure to read everything Simulation Mechanical has to Offer You.
If you have any questions or would like a quote from a sales rep, Contact Us Today.