On March 8th Applied is hosting a full day of exclusive webinars. It will be educational and free. Learn about various topics from Applied’s experienced staff. Join us for one or all of the sessions. It is your choice but just don’t miss out.
This session will focus on how you can leverage CAD data throughout your organization, including Engineering BOMs to Manufacturing BOMs, CAD Data for manufacturing processes and fixtures, the digitization of the manufacturing floor, and communicating engineering data with your MRP or ERP systems.
- Engineering BOM to Manufacturing BOM
- CAD data for manufacturing processes – nesting/machining centers
- CAD data for manufacturing fixtures – weld/assembly
- CAD data for manufacturing equipment kit carts – lifting devices
- The digitization of the manufacturing floor – designing and analyzing the production line before the physical creation
- Communication of engineering data in to MRP or ERP systems and More
During this session, Engineering Services consultants will share their advice on technologies, processes and techniques for overcoming common design engineering challenges that affect modern manufacturing companies.
- Overview of Design Capabilities
- Examples of customer designs — 3D models
- Tools (CAD and analysis)
- Analysis types available
- Expertise customer may not possess
- Specific tools like mold flow or factory design
- Touch on in all modern CAD tools
- Experience in wide variety of industries
- Flexibility to smooth customer peaks in workload
- Design Topic of Interest and More
11 AM-Session 3. The Future of Making Things (Automation and Generative Design
We’ll take a look at how design & engineering personnel have begun to make a shift towards newer technologies. Some of these technologies focus on collaboration with other groups within an organization while some will actually help you to conceptualize and design. The two technologies we’ll focus on are both a cloud based configurator and Autodesk Inventor Shape Generator.
This session on Application Development will focus on how Applied’s software development team meets the software challenges of our clients. We will share how we design and deliver systems to fit our client’s goals, requirements and team environment.
- Integration values with examples
- System (Database work, project management)
- App (Autodesk, ERP integration)
- Operational excellence (Team,HR,Engineering)
- Processes/Tools (Web/ASP.Net, JIRA – Agile development methodolgy)
- Difficult projects
- New technology
- 1 time only
- Legacy and More
This webinar will focus on technologies that are available for searching, saving, and reusing data throughout engineering. This session will also include a discussion on revision control, lifecycle management, managing data across multiple site locations, access for Non-CAD Users, and more.
- File Management
- Revision Control
- Lifecycle Management
- Auto-Part Numbering
- Access for Non-CAD Users
- 3rd Party CAD Integration
- BOM Management
- ERP Integration and More