Powerful tools. Faster drafting.
Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® drafting software helps value-conscious design professionals create precise 2D technical drawings.
• Productivity: Innovative 2D drafting tools and features minimize repetitive tasks and help users work more quickly and efficiently.
• Compatibility: TrustedDWG™ technology helps ensure that files are compatible with other Autodesk® software and supports data fidelity.
• Reliability: AutoCAD LT is based on Autodesk® AutoCAD® software technology, a design platform trusted by millions of professionals for over 30 years.
AutoCAD LT® 2022 Features
- Trace: Safely review and add feedback directly into Trace in a DWG file without altering the existing drawing.
- Share: Send a controlled copy of your drawings to teammates to securely access wherever they are.
- Count: Automate counting blocks or geometry and reduce errors. Export your data to a dynamic table.
- Push to Autodesk Docs: Publish your CAD drawing sheets as PDFs to Autodesk Docs from AutoCAD LT.
- Drawing History: See changes made to your drawing over time and get automatic insights about previous versions.
- Xref Compare: Compare two versions of an external Xref and implement changes without leaving your current drawing.
- Blocks Palette (Enhanced): Insert blocks efficiently from the Libraries tab on desktop or in the AutoCAD web app.
- Quick Measure (Enhanced): Quickly display all nearby measurements including areas and perimeters in a drawing.
- Trim and Extend (Enhanced): The default Quick mode now automatically selects all potential boundaries.
- DWG Compare: Compare differences between two drawing revisions without leaving your current window.
- Save to Web and Mobile: Save drawings and their associated Xrefs from your desktop to view and edit in the AutoCAD web and mobile apps.
- PDF Import: Import geometry (SHX font files, fills, raster images, and TrueType text) into a drawing from a PDF.
- Shared Views: Publish design views of your drawing in a web browser for viewing and commenting.
- New Views and Viewports: Easily add saved views to your layouts.
- Off-Screen Selection: Selected objects stay in the selection set, even if you pan or zoom off screen.
Schedule an AutoCAD® LT Demonstration
If you’re interested in viewing a software demonstration of AutoCAD LT, please contact our sales team. Applied Engineering is happy to schedule a face-to-face or web demonstration at a time that is convenient for you.
Purchasing AutoCAD® LT
Contact us if you’re interested in purchasing AutoCAD® LT. An Applied Engineering technology sales consultant can normally have a quote to you within hours. Applied Engineering is authorized to sell Autodesk products throughout the United States and has offices in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.