Custom Software Development
At Applied Engineering our talented team of developers will help you streamline workflows, manage data and find usable technology solutions through software development and support. We’ve used our experience and expertise to provide software development services to small and large companies alike in a variety of industries. See how we can fit your software development needs.
What are some of the benefits of custom software development? We’re glad you asked. It can reduce errors caused by manual data entry, increase productivity by reducing data entry, can automate manual processes and standardize business processes to improve efficiency.
What’s the process of custom software development?
We utilize an agile software development process, which means we work in small iterations (or sprints), allowing you to be part of the process by providing us feedback throughout the entire design and development cycles.
Here’s how the process works:
- Give us a call to schedule a free requirements assessment meeting
- Identify problems and processes you’d like to streamline
- We then deliver a comprehensive proposal outlining the core functionality of your software application
- We begin designing and developing your software application through ongoing iterations based on your feedback
- User acceptance testing is conducted throughout the entire development cycle, allowing you and your users to see the software as it’s being developed
- We deliver on-site user training and technical documentation
- “Go Live” or implementation of your new software application
- After your “Go Live” date, we offer ongoing support, bug fixes and software enhancements, so you’re never without help
Contact Applied Engineering to receive a free consultation on your custom software solution.
What languages do you program in?
Our team of experts uses a variety of current software development languages to drive your applications including, but not limited to:
- VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET
- Visual Basic
As well as the following database systems:
Applied also provides additional services that fill in the gaps of the typical software development project
- Project Management
- Requirements Gathering
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Database Administration
- Application Architecture
Applied Engineering is skilled in Microsoft SharePoint development and integration, too.
Applied Engineering can make your business more efficient by employing rigorous development methods to your project to put an end to disconnected systems, manual processes and waste in your workflow.
Here’s a small sample of some of the software we’ve developed:
- Manufacturing execution systems
- Product Lifecycle Management systems
- Product Data Management systems
- CAD data vaulting and data cleansing systems
- Web-based timesheet software
- Distributor/retailer management systems
- Dealership scoring systems
- Job performance measurement and reporting software
- Job request/position fulfillment systems
- Product service/troubleshooting software
- Web-based corporate intranets
- Project management software
Contact Applied Engineering in Fargo or Bismarck to receive a free consultation on your custom software solution.