The Autodesk® Vault Basic 2017 (R1) Essentials student guide introduces Autodesk® Vault Basic 2017 to end users and CAD administrators. Autodesk® Vault Basic is the foundation module of the data management solution from Autodesk, enabling users to consolidate and organize all product information securely for easy reference, sharing, and re-use purposes.
This training guide is intended for users and CAD administrators who need to access their design files from Autodesk® Vault Basic. It focuses on capabilities for managing design files and related documentation. Hands-on exercises are included to reinforce how to manage the design workflow process using Autodesk® Vault Basic.
- Introduction to Autodesk Vault features
- Basic Vault tasks
- Working with Vault and Autodesk® Inventor®
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD®
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD® Electrical
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD® Mechanical
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD® Civil 3D®
- Common Vault tasks
- Organizing and populating a Vault
- Managing Vault
It is highly recommended that students have a good working knowledge of Autodesk CAD programs.