Applied Engineering offers a variety of support plans to help your team be successful. Our flexible pricing structures are made to fit the needs of your organization and our talented team of support specialists are 100% focused on your success.
FirstTeam Support from Applied Engineering
Applied Engineering offers our elite FirstTeam Support on most software we sell. FirstTeam Support includes everything in your Autodesk subscription plus a few more key features for clients who want a little something extra:
- Unlimited phone support
- Web-based interactive support
- FTP and unlimited email support
- Free annual update training
- A dedicated 800 line to technical support
- 10% discount on all Applied University training credits
Autodesk® Subscription Benefits
Stay competitive by getting broad access to our latest innovations the moment they are available, along with the previous versions you need.
- Access to Software: Download and work with recent and previous releases of Autodesk software anywhere—at home, at work, or on the road.
- Integrated Collaboration: Individuals and small teams can work together seamlessly, with sharing capabilities built into product workflows.
- Technical Support: Get support when you need it, the way that works for you—via chat, phone, or online.
Manage users, costs, and products in a way that makes sense for your business.
- Administrative Tools: Easily find and manage users, software, payments, and updates, in one place—Autodesk Account. Download what you need via the Autodesk Desktop app.
- Product Security: Trust Autodesk security experts to help keep your assets secure while making the latest security updates and patches available.
- Flexible Term Lengths: Try new tools without a big up-front investment. Pay for the length of time you choose, so you can better manage software and budget needs.
Optimize your investment and increase margins by paying for what you use.
- Notifications: Get information on your contract status in Autodesk Account, so you can avoid downtime by renewing or switching products before your subscription expires.
- Cloud Credit Usage Reporting: Track and optimize how your organization spends cloud credits for pay-per-results services.
- Budget Planning: Subscription costs are transparent and predictable, making it easier to charge software costs directly to client projects and forecast for the future.
To learn more about the many subscription benefits, contact us today.
*Not all Autodesk Subscription benefits are available for all products in all geographical regions.