Do you have a need for new company Intranet site?
Are your internal business processes and the technology that supports them in need of updates or a complete overhaul?
If so, Microsoft SharePoint may be an excellent solution. SharePoint is a platform designed for sharing, organizing and finding information.
Applied Engineering can help you analyze your existing businesses processes to determine if SharePoint can provide a viable solution. After analyzing your processes, Applied’s custom software development team can recommend and develop a customized SharePoint solution that will be tailored to your requirements and workflow.
Typical Use Cases for Microsoft SharePoint
- Company Intranet Sites
- CRM and Sales Quoting Solutions
- Human Resources Applications
- Workflow Automation Solutions
- Internal Document Management
Software Development Process
We utilize an agile software development process, which means we work in small iterations (or sprints), allowing you to be part of the process by providing us feedback throughout the entire design and development cycles.
Here’s how the process works:
- Give us a call to schedule a free requirements assessment meeting
- Identify problems and processes you’d like to streamline
- We then deliver a comprehensive proposal outlining the core functionality of your software application
- We begin designing and developing your software application through ongoing iterations based on your feedback
- User acceptance testing is conducted throughout the entire development cycle, allowing you and your users to see the software as it’s being developed
- We deliver on-site user training and technical documentation
- “Go Live” or implementation of your new software application
- After your “Go Live” date, we offer ongoing support, bug fixes and software enhancements, so you’re never without help
Let’s Get Started
Whether your located in Fargo, Bismarck, Minneapolis, Eau Claire, Sioux Falls or anywhere in the United States, Applied can help. Contact us to discuss your process and information challenges, and see how we can improve your business.