Our RapidSetup implementation plans involve four major steps:
- Evaluating your Business.
- Planning the Implementation.
- Forming a Project Team.
- Executing the Implementation Plan.
Autodesk® Vault RapidSetup Checklist (1 – 5 Users)
The typical Autodesk Vault RapidSetup implementation plan involves these nine steps.
- Install software on the designated server
- Install software on client machines
- Define and create users/groups and assign appropriate roles
- Define and create the folder structure
- Setup the user Workspace
- Import company data
- Library files
- Project files
- Property Customization
- Setup custom views and saved searches
- Getting you started Autodesk® Vault training
The Autodesk® Vault RapidSetup program usually requires 4-6 days of consulting time from
Applied Engineering Technology’s certified experts.
*Due to unpredictable issues, the Autodesk Vault RapidSetup may require additional consulting time.
Also, to successfully implement Autodesk® Vault, network access is required.