Autodesk TruNest nesting software helps translate, optimize, and manufacture the nest on all standard machines. Work with composites, wood, plastics, glass, sheet metal, cloth, and leather.
Autodesk® TruNest is available in three varieties:
- TruNest Contour – Best for cutting operations, including laser, plasma, waterjet, and plasma/oxy.
- TruNest Multi-Tool – Best for managing complex operations for punch, punch/laser, and router machines.
- TruNest Composites – Best for nesting and cutting materials for composite hand layup.
Autodesk® TruNest Features
- Translate data from many sources, including DXF, DWG™, IPT, and IAM files
- ERP/MRP system integration
- Order entry and scheduling
- Concurrent access – TruNest lets multiple users from different locations simultaneously access the same production data and helps improve part lifecycle management.
- Facility filtering
- Linear Nesting – Not available in TruNest Composites
- Automatic common line cutting
- Automated, true-shape nesting
- Inventor, Vault & PDM integration
- Inventory and remnant tracking
- Multiple machine profiles
- Reverse engineer legacy data
Purchasing Autodesk® TruNest
Contact us if you are interested in purchasing Autodesk® TruNest. Applied Engineering is authorized to sell Autodesk products throughout the United States and has offices in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.