Use Revit® to drive efficiency and accuracy across the project lifecycle, from conceptual design, visualization, and analysis to fabrication and construction.
- Begin modeling in 3D with accuracy and precision.
- Automatically update floor plans, elevations, and sections as your model develops.
- Let Revit handle routine and repetitive tasks with automation so you can focus on higher-value work.
- Revit features tools for architecture, engineering, and construction professionals.
- Contributors across all disciplines work together in Revit, helping them deliver projects more efficiently and with fewer errors
- Design and construction teams can collaborate on Revit projects anywhere, anytime using BIM 360 Design, a powerful and secure cloud-based design collaboration and data management solution.
Autodesk® Revit Features
Autodesk Revit has features and tools including:
- Conceptual Design Tools
- Parametric Components
- Construction Modeling
- Bidirectional Associativity
- Point Cloud Tools
- Material Takeoff
- IFC Certification
- Autodesk Exchange
- Energy Analysis
- Structural Analysis
- Design visualization
- Documentation & Revision Control
- Autodesk 360 integration
- Vault integration
Schedule an Autodesk® Revit Demonstration
If you are interested in viewing a software demonstration of Autodesk® Revit, please contact our sales team. Applied Engineering is happy to schedule a face-to-face or web demonstration at a time that is convenient for you.
Purchasing Autodesk® Revit
Call or e-mail us if you are intersted in purchasing Autodesk® Revit. Applied Engineering is authorized to sell Autodesk products throughout the United States and has offices in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.