Autodesk PowerMill® CAM software provides strategies for 3-axis and 5-axis subtractive and additive manufacturing. Get tools for making molds, dies, and other highly complex parts.
Features in PowerMill® enable easier 3- and 5-axis programming, simulation, and verification, so manufacturers can get more from their subtractive, additive, and hybrid machines.
Autodesk® PowerMill is available in three varieties:
- PowerMill Standard
- PowerMill Premium
- PowerMill Ultimate
Autodesk® PowerMill Features
Autodesk PowerMill has features and tools including:
- Expert Performance
- High-speed roughing
- 5-axis programming and multi-axis machining
- Comprehensive finishing
- Modeling tools to enhance CAM programming/li>
- Auto tool tilting
- Blisk and impeller machining
- Electrode manufacture
- Schedule production, track jobs, and monitor CNC machines
- Optimize mold designs and improve manufacturing
- Use metrology to control manufacturing quality
- Combine additive and subtractive processes
Purchasing Autodesk® PowerMill
Contact us if you are interested in purchasing Autodesk® PowerMill. Applied Engineering is authorized to sell Autodesk products throughout the United States and has offices in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.