This training course takes place on November 14th-15th, 2019.
Call Applied Engineering at 701-281-1884 with any questions.
The objective of AutoCAD Fundamentals is to enable students to create a basic 2D drawing in the AutoCAD software. Even at this fundamental level, the AutoCAD software is one of the most sophisticated computer applications that you are likely to encounter. Therefore, learning to use it can be challenging. To make the process easier and provide flexibility for instructors and students, the student guide is divided into two parts that can be taken independently.
Part 2 (chapters 21 to 32) continues with more sophisticated techniques that extend your mastery of the software. For example, here you go beyond the basic skill of inserting a block to learning how to create blocks, and beyond the basic skill of using a template to understand the process of setting up a template.
- Using more advanced editing and construction techniques.
- Adding parametric constraints to objects.
- Creating local and global blocks.
- Setting up layers, styles, and templates.
- Using advanced plotting and publishing options.
- AutoCAD Fundamentals – Part 1
- A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology.
- A working knowledge of your operating system.