Applied Engineering offers a variety of support plans to help your team be successful. Our flexible pricing structures are made to fit the needs of your organization and our talented team of support specialists are 100% focused on your success.
FirstTeam Support from Applied Engineering
Applied Engineering offers our elite FirstTeam Support on most software we sell. FirstTeam Support includes everything in your Autodesk subscription plus a few more key features for clients who want a little something extra:
- Unlimited phone support
- Web-based interactive support
- FTP and unlimited email support
- Free annual update training
- A dedicated 800 line to technical support
- 10% discount on all Applied University training credits
Maximize value. Minimize hassle
A maintenance plan, formerly called maintenance subscription, is the only way to keep your perpetual license software current.
Stay competitive with maintenance plans
Keeping your maintenance plan current provides you with access to the latest software and allows you to maintain a predictable software budget.
Attaching a maintenance plan to your perpetual licenses is the economical way to stay ahead of your competition. A maintenance plan is the smart choice to maximize the power of your software.*
Maintenance Plan offers:
- Access to the latest software releases so you’re always up-to-date, giving you a competitive edge.
- A variety of licensing rights so you have the tools you need where you need them.
- Autodesk cloud benefits to help you increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize designs.
- Technical support for quick resolution of issues so you stay productive.
To learn more about the many benefits of Maintenance Plan, contact us today.
*Not all Autodesk Subscription benefits are available for all products in all geographical regions.