Applied Engineering, Inc. is accepting applications for a temporary Electrical Engineer in Bismarck, ND. The Electrical Engineer is responsible for creating and maintaining design of product systems and components, active involvement in tests on prototypes and production machines, and applying new techniques, materials, and procedures beneficial to product designs.
In this role, you will have the chance to work with a team of passionate, innovative engineers who are focused on designing, analyzing, writing, and testing solutions. We offer an exciting career where you can work in a collaborative team environment, solve complex and interesting problems, and learn and develop new skills through a variety of engineering projects.
If you have the talent and the desire to work on a variety of consulting projects while serving our customers seamlessly, see how you fit at Applied!
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and test new and existing product systems and components
- Perform analysis, design, writing and testing of electronic controls and electrical systems
- Create, modify, and maintain engineering design of assigned product line and components
- Create feasibility studies for new products or product changes
- Investigate the effects of out of specification or substitute materials or parts
- Participate and assist in planning product specs
- Work collaboratively with other customer departments, providing service and offering support for project completion
Electrical Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering required
- 1-3 years of experience in electronic circuit design
- Experience with circuit simulation tools
- Experience in product design preferred
- Ability to comprehend microprocessor-based embedded electronic, software, and mechanical packaging designs and requirements
- Experience with testing, manufacturing, quality control, and marketing
- Experience in product design required, design for manufacturability
- Ability to work independently/self-directed and as a member of a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, effective communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
Applied Engineering is a 100% employee-owned engineering and technology consulting company that is dedicated to providing exceptional talent and technology with offices throughout the Midwest. We have won numerous awards, including Best Place to Work awards and Top Place to Intern awards, for our unique company culture that blends top talent, total technology, and absolute adaptability. We offer a career trajectory that few other companies can offer, including the ability to take on roles and projects aligned with your skills, your interests, and your passions. In addition, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a competitive salary; 401K retirement plan; paid time off; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and other insurance options; plus a flexible work schedule.
Please consider joining Applied’s team of talented engineers!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We regret that we do not offer sponsorships.
Applied Engineering is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply online at http://www.go-applied.com/careers/job-openings/!