Applied Engineering Technology, Inc. is accepting applications for a talented Design Engineer – Creo in Chicago, IL. The Design Engineer – Creo role is responsible for creating 3D models of parts and assemblies, performing analyses or studies, creating engineering drawings to document customer intellectual property, creating design documentation, assisting with prototype or production builds, preparing cost analysis and project schedules, presenting or demonstrating designs to customers, and working with suppliers or other Applied partners.
In this role, you will have the chance to work with a team of passionate, innovative engineers who are focused on solving a wide variety of engineering challenges in a product development environment or manufacturing environment. We offer an exciting career where you can work in a collaborative team environment, solve complex and interesting problems, and learn and develop new skills through a variety of engineering projects.
If you have the talent and the desire to work on a variety of consulting projects while serving our customer seamlessly, see how you fit at Applied!
Design Engineer – Creo Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering
- 3+ years of engineering experience, design of machinery and/or construction equipment
- Creo design experience required
- Experience with Creo required; experience with any of the additional following CAD packages preferred: Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, UG/NX, AutoCAD
- Ability to work independently/self-directed and as a member of a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Desire to work on a variety of projects
Applied Engineering is a 100% employee-owned engineering and technology consulting company that is dedicated to providing exceptional talent and technology with offices throughout the Midwest. We have won numerous awards, including Best Place to Work awards and Top Place to Intern awards, for our unique company culture that blends top talent, total technology, and absolute adaptability. We offer a career trajectory that few other companies can offer, including the ability to take on roles and projects aligned with your skills, your interests, and your passions. In addition, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a competitive salary; 401K retirement plan; paid time off; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and other insurance options; plus a flexible work schedule.
Please consider joining Applied’s team of talented engineers!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We regret that we do not offer sponsorship.
Applied Engineering is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To submit your resume, go to http://www.go-applied.com/careers/job-openings/!