Applied Engineering, Inc. is accepting applications for a Test Engineer – Mechanical position with our team in Fargo, ND. The Test Engineer is responsible for troubleshooting and testing a variety of mechanical and electrical systems on agricultural and construction equipment. Specifically, the Test Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting; test set-up and design; interpreting test results; supervising test technicians in test set-up and operation; documenting test results; and communicating results in written and verbal form. As a consultant at Applied, the Test Engineer will also have the opportunity to work on projects in other engineering fields, such as design or manufacturing engineering.
In this role, you will have the chance to work with a team of passionate, innovative engineers who are focused on solving a wide variety of engineering challenges in a product development environment or manufacturing environment. We offer an exciting career where you can work in a collaborative team environment, solve complex and interesting problems, and learn and develop new skills through a variety of engineering projects.
If you have the talent and the desire to work on a variety of consulting projects in a 100% employee-owned team, see how you fit at Applied!
Test Engineer – Mechanical Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural or Mechanical Engineering (or related field)
- Working knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Excellent hands-on mechanical skills and experience
- Ability to conduct technical hands-on and analytical tasks with little supervision
Test Engineer – Mechanical Preferred Qualifications:
- Agricultural, construction, automotive or similar background
- Knowledge of tractor systems and operation
- Experience in vehicle and component testing
- Experience in a lab environment with data acquisition systems and test instrumentation
- Knowledge of Team Center, Creo, and/or AutoCAD
- Experience with vehicle HVAC systems
- Experience with Dynamometer testing, controls and operation
- Open to working 2nd shift as needed
Applied Engineering is a 100% employee-owned engineering and technology consulting company that is dedicated to providing exceptional talent and technology with offices throughout the Midwest. We have won numerous awards, including Best Place to Work awards and Top Place to Intern awards, for our unique company culture that blends top talent, total technology, and absolute adaptability. We offer a career trajectory that few other companies can offer, including the ability to take on roles and projects aligned with your skills, your interests, and your passions. In addition, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a competitive salary; 401K retirement plan; paid time off; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and other insurance options; plus a flexible work schedule.
Please consider joining Applied’s team of talented engineers!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We regret that we do not offer sponsorship.
Applied Engineering is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To submit your resume, go to http://www.go-applied.com/careers/job-openings/!