Applied Engineering, Inc. is accepting applications for a Software Developer Analyst in Bismarck, ND. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of customers to understand their business needs and make recommendations for the development of effective software application solutions. You will be responsible for the analysis and development (designing, coding, and testing) of custom applications, as well as documenting systems and applications.
In this role, you will have the chance to work with a team of passionate, innovative software developers who are focused on developing and coding applications to meet technical and functional requirements for a variety of industries. We offer an exciting technology career where you can work in a collaborative team environment, solve complex and interesting problems, and learn and develop new skills through a variety of software development projects.
We pride ourselves in our ability to fit our customers’ project, process, and culture. If you have the talent and the desire to work on a variety of consulting projects and serve our customers seamlessly in a variety of roles, see how you fit at Applied!
Software Developer Analyst Responsibilities:
- Recommend and design technology solutions to help meet business goals
- Conduct analysis on program and project so that appropriate factors can be determined
- Perform maintenance and analysis of program to ensure software continues to operate effectively
- Provide leadership and project management
- Configure and install new software and hardware according to best practices
- Prepare various documentation such as user guides, instruction manuals, administrative reports, forms, and communications
- Facilitate meetings and provide informed decisions
Software Developer Analyst Qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field or equivalent work experience, or industry recognized certification such as MCSD
- 2 + years of software development experience
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Knowledge and practical application of software development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, and Feature Driven development
- Knowledge and practical application of object-oriented modeling, design, and development
- Relational database experience preferred: SQL Server , MySQL, , Oracle
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
We pride ourselves in our ability to fit our customers’ project, process, and culture. If you have the talent and the motivation to work on a variety of projects and serve our customers seamlessly in a variety of roles, see how you fit at Applied!
Applied Engineering is a 100% employee-owned engineering and technology company that is dedicated to providing exceptional talent and technology with offices throughout the Midwest. We have won numerous awards, including Best Place to Work awards and Top Place to Intern awards, for our unique company culture that blends top talent, total technology, and absolute adaptability. We offer a career trajectory that few other companies can offer, including the ability to take on roles and projects aligned with your skills, your interests, and your passions. In addition, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a competitive salary; 401K retirement plan; paid time off; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and other insurance options; plus a flexible work schedule.
Please consider joining Applied’s team of talented employees!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We regret that we do not offer sponsorship.
Applied Engineering is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To submit your resume, go to http://www.go-applied.com/careers/job-openings/!