Applied Engineering, Inc. is accepting applications for a Manufacturing Engineer position with our team in Sioux Falls, SD. In this role, you will have the chance to work with a team of passionate, innovative engineers who are focused on solving a wide variety of engineering challenges in a product development environment or manufacturing environment. We offer an exciting career where you can work in a collaborative team environment, solve complex and interesting problems, and learn and develop new skills through a variety of engineering projects.
If you have the talent and the desire to work on a variety of consulting projects while serving our customer seamlessly, see how you fit at Applied!
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop and improve manufacturing methods utilizing lean manufacturing principles
- Design and build appropriate fixtures necessary for efficient and cost effective manufacturing
- Work alongside and with customers, vendors, management, and engineering staff on manufacturing process
- Conduct time and process studies involved in performance to implement changes in production processes
Manufacturing Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Agricultural Engineering
- 1+ years of heavy manufacturing engineering experience
- Experience with any of the following CAD packages preferred: AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Creo, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, UG/NX
- Experience with Oracle ERP and MRP, material flow, material warehousing, factory routings, change implementation, resolution of quality issues, or sustaining manufacturing engineering preferred
- Ability to work independently/self-directed and as a member of a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and detail oriented
- Desire to work on a variety of projects
Applied Engineering, Inc. is a 100% employee-owned engineering and technology consulting company that is dedicated to providing exceptional talent and technology with offices throughout the Midwest. We have won numerous awards, including Best Place to Work awards and Top Place to Intern awards, for our unique company culture that blends top talent, total technology, and absolute adaptability. We offer a career trajectory that few other companies can offer, including the ability to take on roles and projects aligned with your skills, your interests, and your passions. In addition, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a competitive salary; 401K retirement plan; paid time off; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and other insurance options; plus a flexible work schedule.
Please consider joining Applied’s team of talented engineers!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We regret that we do not offer sponsorships.
Applied Engineering, Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To submit your resume, go to http://www.go-applied.com/careers/job-openings/!