Applied Engineering, Inc. is accepting applications for an Electronics Technician position with our team in Fargo, ND. The Engineering Technician is primarily responsible for supporting the planning and execution of tests and experiments. Projects may include any of the following: inspection, test, and failure/root cause analysis of defective electronic assemblies; rework of defective products; build of test harnesses, loads and circuit boards; maintenance of records relating to work performed; assistance with design issues; testing of electronic circuits and PCBs; and creation of test documentation for prototype products.
In this role, you will have the chance to work with a team of passionate, innovative engineers who are focused on solving a wide variety of engineering challenges in a product development environment or manufacturing environment. We offer an exciting career where you can work in a collaborative team environment, solve complex and interesting problems, and learn and develop new skills through a variety of engineering projects.
If you have the talent and the desire to work on a variety of consulting projects while serving our customer seamlessly, see how you fit at Applied!
- Associates Degree in Electronics Technology or related field preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience conducting electrical tests and experiments
- Knowledge of electrical test equipment and methods such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Knowledge of advanced test equipment such as logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Experience troubleshooting to a component level
- Advanced SMT soldering skills
- Ability to read a schematic and possess basic electronic design experience
- Ability to perform basic mechanical design and fabrication
- Ability to comprehend and use component datasheets
- Experience performing maintenance and repair of lab equipment
Applied Engineering is a 100% employee-owned engineering and technology consulting company that is dedicated to providing exceptional talent and technology with offices throughout the Midwest. We have won numerous awards, including Best Place to Work awards and Top Place to Intern awards, for our unique company culture that blends top talent, total technology, and absolute adaptability. We offer a career trajectory that few other companies can offer, including the ability to take on roles and projects aligned with your skills, your interests, and your passions. In addition, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a competitive salary; 401K retirement plan; paid time off; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and other insurance options; plus a flexible work schedule.
Please consider joining Applied’s team of talented engineers!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We regret that we do not offer sponsorships.
Applied Engineering is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply online at http://www.go-applied.com/careers/job-openings/!