Applied Engineering, Inc. is accepting applications for a talented Electrical Engineer in Fargo, ND. The Electrical Engineer role will design solutions to complex problems for electronic assemblies to improve cost, quality, and performance with the involvement of manufacturing, mechanical, software, and other functional groups. A successful Electrical Engineer candidate will compile and furnish information to document the design required for the building of prototypes, provide technical support to marketing, manufacturing, quality, and supply management groups, and develop and/or execute test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
In this role, you will have the chance to work with a team of passionate, innovative engineers who are focused on solving a wide variety of engineering challenges in a product development environment or manufacturing environment. We offer an exciting career where you can work in a collaborative team environment, solve complex and interesting problems, and enjoy a flexible schedule.
If you have the talent and the desire to work on a variety of consulting projects while serving our customer seamlessly, see how you fit at Applied!
Electrical Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in electronic circuit design and power electronics design for motor controls and DC-DC converters
- Ability to adapt electronic circuitry to vehicle and/or fixed equipment application
- Experience with various tools: Pspice or other circuit simulation tools, MathCAD, Mentor Graphics or other schematic capture tools
- Experience with 8, 16, or 32 bit micro controllers
- Ability to work independently/self-directed and as a member of a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Desire to work on a variety of projects
Applied Engineering is a 100% employee-owned engineering and technology consulting company that is dedicated to providing exceptional talent and technology with offices throughout the Midwest. We have won numerous awards, including Best Place to Work awards and Top Place to Intern awards, for our unique company culture that blends top talent, total technology, and absolute adaptability. We offer a career trajectory that few other companies can offer, including the ability to take on roles and projects aligned with your skills, your interests, and your passions. In addition, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a competitive salary; 401K retirement plan; paid time off; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and other insurance options; plus a flexible work schedule.
Please consider joining Applied’s team of talented engineers!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We regret that we do not offer sponsorships.
Applied Engineering is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply online at http://www.go-applied.com/careers/job-openings/!