Applied Engineering, Inc. is accepting applications for a talented Test Engineer – Electrical Engineer in Fargo, ND. The Test Engineer role will design new and enhance existing test systems for robust electronics intended for on/off road vehicles. This role will perform test requirements including capture, analysis, design, programming, debugging, hardware integration and verification. A successful Test Engineer candidate will operate in a team environment, provide guidance to the design team and participate in design reviews, employ independent troubleshooting strategies, and work with suppliers or other Applied partners.
In this role, you will have the chance to work with a team of passionate, innovative engineers who are focused on solving a wide variety of engineering challenges in a product development environment or manufacturing environment. We offer an exciting career where you can work in a collaborative team environment, solve complex and interesting problems, and enjoy a flexible schedule.
If you have the talent and the desire to work on a variety of consulting projects while serving our customer seamlessly, see how you fit at Applied!
Test Engineer – Electrical Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Working knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MSOffice suite
- Excellent hands-on mechanical skills and experience
- Ability to conduct technical hands-on and analytical tasks with little supervision
Test Engineer – Electrical Engineer Preferred Qualifications:
- Agricultural, construction, automotive or similar background
- Knowledge of tractor systems and operation
- Experience in a lab environment with data acquisition systems and test instrumentation
- Experience with eDAQ, Morphee, LabView, and/or CANalyzer data acquisition systems
- Knowledge of Team Center, Creo, and/or AutoCAD
- Experience with vehicle HVAC systems
- Experience with Dynamometer testing, controls and operation
- Open to working 2nd shift
Applied Engineering is a 100% employee-owned engineering and technology consulting company that is dedicated to providing exceptional talent and technology with offices throughout the Midwest. We have won numerous awards, including Best Place to Work awards and Top Place to Intern awards, for our unique company culture that blends top talent, total technology, and absolute adaptability. We offer a career trajectory that few other companies can offer, including the ability to take on roles and projects aligned with your skills, your interests, and your passions. In addition, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a competitive salary; 401K retirement plan; paid time off; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and other insurance options; plus a flexible work schedule.
Please consider joining Applied’s team of talented engineers!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We regret that we do not offer sponsorships.
Applied Engineering is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply online at http://www.go-applied.com/careers/job-openings/!