Applied Engineering, Inc. is accepting applications for Service Troubleshooter Coordinators in Bismarck, ND or Gwinner, ND. In this role, you will have the chance to work with the engineering team, dealership staff, and customers to help dealers solve problems related to customer machinery. We offer an exciting career where you can work in a collaborative team environment, solve complex and interesting problems, and learn and develop new skills through a variety of engineering projects.
If you have the talent and the desire to work on a variety of consulting projects while serving our customer seamlessly, see how you fit at Applied!
- Provide written and verbal assistance to dealerships to help them to repair products in the most efficient manner, to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Keep the Product Service Manager and Service Specialist informed of incoming information relative to machine quality and emerging issues.
- Review manuals, instructions and technical information for accuracy; request updates as needed.
- Assist the Warranty group in evaluating failures and questionable claims.
- Assist the Warranty group in establishing realistic suggested service times.
- Communicate with OEM attachment and component vendors when researching field problems.
- Recommend products that require more training. Help set up the training for Service staff.
- Keep Engineering, Manufacturing, Field Service and other internal staff informed on current problem trends.
- Ensure, through communication and follow-up, that the customer maintains its leadership position in the market.
- Review and update knowledge based articles; publish best practices to dealers and internal staff for troubleshooting common problems.
- Associate’s Degree in a technical field or related experience
- Mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems knowledge.
- Experience with reading schematics.
- Knowledge of construction/agricultural machinery.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- MS Office experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Ability to work independently/self-directed and as a member of a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
Applied Engineering is a 100% employee-owned engineering and technology consulting company that is dedicated to providing exceptional talent and technology with offices throughout the Midwest. We have won numerous awards, including Best Place to Work awards and Top Place to Intern awards, for our unique company culture that blends top talent, total technology, and absolute adaptability. We offer a career trajectory that few other companies can offer, including the ability to take on roles and projects aligned with your skills, your interests, and your passions. In addition, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a competitive salary; 401K retirement plan; paid time off; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and other insurance options; plus a flexible work schedule.
Please consider joining Applied’s team of talented engineers!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We regret that we do not offer sponsorship.
Applied Engineering is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To submit your resume, go to http://www.go-applied.com/careers/job-openings/!