Applied Engineering, Inc. is accepting applications for an Onsite Design Engineer. In this role, you will have the chance to work with a team of passionate, innovative engineers who are focused on solving a wide variety of engineering challenges in a product development or manufacturing environment. We offer an exciting career where you can work in a collaborative team environment, solve complex and interesting problems, and learn and develop new skills through a variety of engineering projects.
In addition to the engineering projects that are done at our office locations, we often have the opportunity to work with our customers at their locations across the U.S. Onsite Design Engineers are responsible for supporting Applied’s customers at their facilities in a variety of engineering roles, disciplines and industries. You will be part of a fast-paced team responsible for delivering world-class engineering services in multiple locations throughout the U.S. while being able to experience many vibrant communities and cultures. Projects are exciting and fast paced assignments where you’ll hit the ground running and be given challenging responsibilities that let you grow and expand your skillset.
Onsite Design Engineers normally work on projects ranging from six months to three years in duration. Locations include North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, and Indiana. If you have the talent and the desire to work on a variety of consulting projects and serve our customers seamlessly in various locations across the U.S., see how you fit at Applied!
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
• Experience with any of the following CAD packages preferred: Autodesk Inventor, Creo, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, UG/NX
• Ability to work independently/self-directed and as a member of a team
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, excellent organizational skills, and effective time management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to build strong, collaborative relationships, maintain confidentiality, and exhibit professional composure
• Initiative, self-motivation and the ability to deliver high quality work while meeting deadlines
• The desire to work on a variety of projects
• The desire to experience different communities and cultures, broaden your technical knowledge, and learn from some of the most successful companies in the world
Applied Engineering is a 100% employee-owned engineering and technology company that is dedicated to providing exceptional talent and technology with offices throughout the Midwest. We have won numerous awards, including Best Place to Work awards and Top Place to Intern awards, for our unique company culture that blends top talent, total technology, and absolute adaptability. We offer a career trajectory that few other companies can offer, including the ability to take on roles and projects aligned with your skills, your interests, and your passions. In addition, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a competitive salary; 401K retirement plan; paid time off; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and other insurance options; plus a flexible work schedule.
Please consider joining Applied’s team of talented engineers!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We regret that we do not offer sponsorships.
Applied Engineeringis committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.